Dragon Nest Launches New Content for Level 50 and 60
Nexon today announced the launch of the second part of the Apocrypha series rocking the Dragon Nest world. This includes three new level 50 dungeons tying into the main quest as the battle against Jasmine’s armies continue. Level 60 characters can tackle the new Dragon Expedition with a friend or take on the ultimate challenges in the Garden of Eternity where players will face off against the Mobius Realm in 50 new missions with plenty of powerful titles up for grabs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Starts Developing with Unreal Engine
- InnoGames will develop a role-playing game for iOS and Android with the engine.
- Drakensang Online: Rise of Balor Coming in August
- This marks the beginning of a series of new features coming to Drakensang Online through the end of the year.
- Rainbow Saga Beta Impressions
- First off: The game starts out with no character customization options. Players will just pick their character as either a male or a female an...