Dragon Nest Launches New Content for Level 50 and 60
Nexon today announced the launch of the second part of the Apocrypha series rocking the Dragon Nest world. This includes three new level 50 dungeons tying into the main quest as the battle against Jasmine’s armies continue. Level 60 characters can tackle the new Dragon Expedition with a friend or take on the ultimate challenges in the Garden of Eternity where players will face off against the Mobius Realm in 50 new missions with plenty of powerful titles up for grabs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RiotZone Purifies With Fire
- Mail.Ru has launched a new update for RiotZone with a new battle, mission, and adjustments for newbies and veterans alike.
- Blade & Soul Reveals Details of Ninth Class
- At Tencent Games Carnival 2015 this weekend, Chinese publisher Tencent and developer NCSoft revealed the ninth class for Blade & Soul.
- Fiesta Online Goes Gangnam Style
- Fiesta Online has debuted its latest dance move, Roumen Style, after a week's long worth of anticipation and rumors.