Dragon Nest Launches New Content for Level 50 and 60
Nexon today announced the launch of the second part of the Apocrypha series rocking the Dragon Nest world. This includes three new level 50 dungeons tying into the main quest as the battle against Jasmine’s armies continue. Level 60 characters can tackle the new Dragon Expedition with a friend or take on the ultimate challenges in the Garden of Eternity where players will face off against the Mobius Realm in 50 new missions with plenty of powerful titles up for grabs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cynane the Queen Slayer Joins the Total War: ARENA Battlefield
- Cynane the Queen Slayer, the brilliant female military strategist and field commander, is available to play in a new update that is live now.
- Infinite Crisis: Starro Champion Coming Soon
- Get an inside look at Starro, the new champion from Infinite Crisis™, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe! On Wednes...
- Block N Load: Launching on April 30th
- Jagex Games Studio is excited to announce that Block N Load, the online multiplayer shooter, will launch for PC on Steam on 30th April 2015. T...