Dragon Nest Launches New Content for Level 50 and 60
Nexon today announced the launch of the second part of the Apocrypha series rocking the Dragon Nest world. This includes three new level 50 dungeons tying into the main quest as the battle against Jasmine’s armies continue. Level 60 characters can tackle the new Dragon Expedition with a friend or take on the ultimate challenges in the Garden of Eternity where players will face off against the Mobius Realm in 50 new missions with plenty of powerful titles up for grabs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Launches Revamped Team Builder
- League of Legends has announced the re-release of its Team Builder function, complete with a revamp designed on community feedback to make the...
- League of Angels II Launching Multi-Language Edition
- GTArcade announced that the Multi-language Edition of LoA2 made its debut on May 26th.
- 7 Days to Die Alpha Preview
- 7 Days to Die managed to get over double of the goal pledged by its multitude of ravenous fan backers. The game recently went into alpha and I...