Dragon Nest EU Introduces Kali in February Patch
Big improvements have arrived in the European edition of Dragon Nest as the fast and furious dancer Kali arrives alongside multiple improvements to UI, new Dragon Jade for unlocking advanced skills, and combination skills to give you better juggling power than ever before!
Kali herself offers a devastating and diverse range of melee and ranged attacks, with specialty depending on which class path you follow. Utilizing chakrams, fans, and soul magic, she stands as a threat at all times and can be quite tricky to catch long enough to combo her.
For full information on the patch, read the full details here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mortal Online: Engine Upgrade & Oculus Rift Support
- Star Vault AB has just announced that Mortal Online has undergone some enormous changes and improvements over the past few months, include a n...
- Chrono Tales Now Open for Second Closed Beta Applications
- Chrono Tales is now making applications available for its second closed beta, scheduled to start on January 7, 2013 at 9pm Eastern (6pm Pacifi...
- New Kartuga Video Reveals Title Ships
- As InnoGames' pirate-action game Kartuga nears closed beta, the first detailed information about the title's ship types are announce...