Dragon Ball Xenoverse GT DLC Pack 2 Coming April 14th
After Dragon Ball XENOVERSE’s February launch, the game has continued to grow and expand its online community and fan base. In order to fuel those enthusiastic flames of community growth, we’re offering more Dragon Ball XENOVERSE goodness with the Dragon Ball XENOVERSE GT DLC Pack 2 which will be available in the Americas beginning April 14th.
This DLC package will include the following items:
– Four new playable characters including: Eis Shenron, Nuova Shenron, Mira, and Towa
– Three episodes and three quests from the GT Saga
– New Master “Pan”
– 22 new moves, five new costumes, and six new Z-Souls.
Keep up on all things Xenoverse and learn about the GT DLC Pack 1 on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: Update 14 Now Available For PC
- Digital Extremes continues to lead the charge in driving AAA quality into the Free-to-Play market today with the release of a massive new upda...
- Warframe Preview: Goodbye Friendly Fire
- MMOHut takes an early look at Warframe, a co-operative online third-person shooter.
- Medieval Engineers Castle Siege and Future Development Interview
- I had a chance to speak to them on what exactly their plans are to introduce this distinctly MMO aspect to their game.