Dragomon Hunter Unveils its Complete World Map
Publisher Aeria Games has just released new details for Dragomon Hunter, the upcoming free-to-play, monster-hunting, anime-style MMORPG that pits players and their friends against fearsome and fantastical creatures. Interested players can now visit the official website for a preview of every zone in the huge, immersive world that they will explore in their quest for the ultimate hunt.
From the beautiful sapphire waters of the seashore to the harsh frozen peaks high above, every inch of Dragomon Hunter’s spectacular land is teeming with life and majesty. Players will begin their quest in Elysium, the world’s largest city and the starting point of every hunter’s adventure. Throughout their journey, players will travel to exotic areas like Frostbite Forest, where icy paths can easily lead hunters astray, and Echo Mine, a rain-washed locale overrun with territorial Dragomon.
A fully interactive world map is available at DragomonHunter.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smash Up Launches on Steam Early Access
- Nomad Games has announced the launch of its first free to play game, Smash Up, on Steam Early Access.
- DUST 514 Uprising 1.8 Brings Cloaking Equipment, New Dropsuits, and More
- Today, CCP Games deployed the latest update to DUST 514®, entitled Uprising 1.8, delivering the biggest battle-changing elements to immortal ...
- Fall Schematic Mobile RPG Redefines "Free To Play"
- Fall Schematic by Drawn by Clouds is an upcoming card game that opens up a new business model while staying free to play.