Dragomon Hunter Unveils its Complete World Map
Publisher Aeria Games has just released new details for Dragomon Hunter, the upcoming free-to-play, monster-hunting, anime-style MMORPG that pits players and their friends against fearsome and fantastical creatures. Interested players can now visit the official website for a preview of every zone in the huge, immersive world that they will explore in their quest for the ultimate hunt.
From the beautiful sapphire waters of the seashore to the harsh frozen peaks high above, every inch of Dragomon Hunter’s spectacular land is teeming with life and majesty. Players will begin their quest in Elysium, the world’s largest city and the starting point of every hunter’s adventure. Throughout their journey, players will travel to exotic areas like Frostbite Forest, where icy paths can easily lead hunters astray, and Echo Mine, a rain-washed locale overrun with territorial Dragomon.
A fully interactive world map is available at DragomonHunter.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New MMORPG for E3 "Defenders of Time"
- Defenders of Time introduces a new level of cooperative, fast-paced tower defense gaming for the PC at E3 from June 10 – 12, 2014. This will...
- Pockie Pirates Prepares for Chapter 4 Update
- NGames, publisher of the popular Pockie Ninja, has announced the Chapter 4: Clashes of Marineford for Pockie Pirates.
- ESL One Frankfurt 2014 Tickets Sold Out In Minutes
- ESL One Frankfurt 2014 sold out the first wave of tickets within minutes of their release on Friday.