Dragomon Hunter reveals class lineup
Publisher Aeria Games has just unveiled the class lineup for Dragomon Hunter, the upcoming free-to-play, monster-hunting, anime-style MMORPG that pits players and their friends against fearsome and fantastical creatures. Interested players can now visit the official website for a look at each of the four classes in detail, along with a fully interactive world map.
- Dragomon Hunter’s roster of classes includes:
- The Scout: Relying chiefly on their speed, these hunters rush in and out of harm’s way, inflicting massive damage in the process.
- The Mercenary: Capable hunters wielding battleaxes and greatswords. Hardier than their compatriots, they can deal fearsome damage with their colossal weapons.
- The Mage: Using staves and hunting horns to channel their magic, these spellcasters rain punishment down upon their foes from afar.
- The Cleric: The savior of any group of hunters. When they’re not healing allies with soothing magic, they’re more than capable of doling out beatings with a hammer or cestus.
With more than 100 monsters to track down, a huge world to traverse, and the ability to turn any defeated monster into a mount, Dragomon Hunter will appeal to the adventurer in everyone. The game is set to launch in North America and Europe in both English and French this fall.
For more info, visit http://www.dragomonhunter.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/5: APB, Black Gold, LoL, and Much More!
- A daily look at MMO news.
- HiRez Reveals new Goddess Nemesis with Patch Notes Stream
- And this week the latest addition to the roster appears to be none other than the Greek Goddess of Retribution alongside a special Russian the...
- World of Warships Closed Beta Impressions
- World of Warships is, as you probably know, Wargaming's latest addition to their "World of" series of games.