Double Dragon Trilogy Comes to GOG.com
GOG.com introduces DRM-free Double Dragon Trilogy to PCs everywhere. For the first time in history, the original Double Dragon games are jumping straight out of arcade cabinets and into the hands of modern computer gamers.
The Double Dragon Trilogy includes three arcade classics:
- Double Dragon
- Double Dragon 2: The Revenge
- Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone
GOG.com gamers will now be able to double up for a beat down with their Steam friends thanks to the cross-play feature of GOG Galaxy, the truly gamer-friendly DRM-Free online gaming platform. The GOG Galaxy client is currently in alpha stages of testing.
To celebrate the event, GOG.com invites all gamers to take up the Double Dragon Speedrun challenge!
The contest will be kicked off with a special exhibition run by one of the arcade speedrun masters, hosted at Twitch.tv/GOGcom, on January 15, 5:00pm GMT / 12:00pm EST. Contestants should stream their attempts via Twitch and submit their best runs via Twitch highlight or YouTube export – the top three record holders will receive a prize package sponsored by DotEmu. An iPad Mini 3, Mad Catz gaming mouse and keyboard, and an authentic copy of Double Dragon for the Sega Master System, will be awarded for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners respectively.
With the competition starting on 01.15.2015, at 5:00pm GMT / 12:00pm EST, participants have more than two weeks to submit their entries, until 01.31.2015, 5:00pm GMT / 12:00pm EST. Additional contest details and conditions are available at:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Announces eSports Toolkit
- Red 5 Studios has announced a special eSports Toolkit for Firefall.
- Epigenesis Introduces Single Player Mode, All New Legacy Arena Level
- Dead Shark Triplepunch announces the addition of a single player mode and a Legacy Arena to Epigenesis.
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Closed Beta Announced
- Nexon Europe is excited to announce that the highly anticipated multiplayer FPS, Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will soon open its doors to the p...