Dota 2 – The International 2015 Begins
This year’s Dota 2 The International tournament has begun its main event, running from August 3 through August 8 in Seattle.
This year’s prize pool has topped $18 million, with over $6.4 million of that prize money reserved for the first place team. The next six days will result in some of the most intense MOBA competition of the year, streamed live in multiple languages and across YouTube, Twitch, and ESPN. For schedules and stream information, check this page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Co-Op Campaign Map Expands Interstellar Marines Universe
- Zero Point Software today released its second co-operative campaign map.
- Crytek: Coming to Gamescom 2014
- Crytek today announced that they will be among the attendees at Gamescom 2014, where they will invite players to battle it out in Arena of Fat...
- World of Tanks X360 Edition: British Royal Tanks Available
- Wargaming announced today the addition of Royal Artillery and the Operations feature for its console multiplayer game, World of Tanks: Xbox 36...