Dota 2 – The International 2015 Begins
This year’s Dota 2 The International tournament has begun its main event, running from August 3 through August 8 in Seattle.
This year’s prize pool has topped $18 million, with over $6.4 million of that prize money reserved for the first place team. The next six days will result in some of the most intense MOBA competition of the year, streamed live in multiple languages and across YouTube, Twitch, and ESPN. For schedules and stream information, check this page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Roly Poly Fat Fat Barrels into Block N Load
- Following in the footsteps of furry and feathery war veterans from history, Roly Poly Fat Fat is ready to play her part on today’s frontlin...
- Blast Zone Mobile Review
- Blast Zone! Is an action packed bombing game from Kabam.
- The Bozak Horde Dying Light DLC Available Now
- “The Bozak Horde” – the largest and most intense Dying Light DLC to date – is now available worldwide.