Dota 2 – The International 2015 Begins
This year’s Dota 2 The International tournament has begun its main event, running from August 3 through August 8 in Seattle.
This year’s prize pool has topped $18 million, with over $6.4 million of that prize money reserved for the first place team. The next six days will result in some of the most intense MOBA competition of the year, streamed live in multiple languages and across YouTube, Twitch, and ESPN. For schedules and stream information, check this page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Line of Defense Tactics Review
- Line of Defense Tactics was a dull and often times boring ordeal. However, once I was able to get past the basics of strategic unit placements...
- Marvel Heroes - Full Review (2013)
- Marvel Heroes is an action role-play MMO with hack and slash emphasis.
- ESL to host US$50,000 Halo: The Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational
- ESL, the world’s largest independent esports brand, is set to host a US$50,000 Halo: The Master Chief Collection competition in their newly ...