Dota 2 7.00 Update Now Live
Valve has launched Dota 2‘s 7.00 Update. This massive end-of-year update ushers in a new season, with a new hero as the mascot.
The game’s new hero, Sun Wukong, is based on the classic Monkey King character of Chinese legend. A melee character with a stun, lifesteal, and disguise features, Sun Wukong is bound to become a new favorite in lanes.
Another major part of the update is the introduction of a new pregame system. This splits pre-game into two phases. The first phase, Picking, offers new filters to allow players to pick and lock in the perfect hero for the match with specialized team strength analysis. The second phase, Strategy, lets players plan lanes and wards, purchase starting items, change hero loadout, and more while the game loads in the background.
The 7.00 update also features a redesigned user interface that gives players more of a battlefield view, adds hero talent trees and a backpack system, and improved graphics. All the details can be found at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Supremacy Review
- Galactic Supremacy doesn't bring anything new to the table. It does have an interesting backstory with some unique races to choose from, ...
- Lagoonia introduces new building system
- InnoGames has introduced a new building update for Lagoonia.
- Skyforge Announces Final Closed Beta Test and New Classes
- Skyforge will hold its fourth and final closed beta test from June 23-29 and will give all players access to two high-tier classes.