DOMO: Major Update in time for Easter
Wicked Interactive (Suba Games) has announced that it will launch a new update tomorrow, April 2, that introduces a new class and two maps to Dream of Mirror Online.
The new Dancer Class performs mystical dance moves to damage enemies or enamor foes to weaken them, and is a fan favorite among DOMO players.
The game will also reintroduce the Foggy Forest, north of Blakatoa, and Blakatoa Peak, which looms above the Foggy Forest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic Announces All Hero Stress Test
- Motiga is calling all beta testers for one final hurrah on April 23rd, 2016.
- MMO Budget Busters
- Game studios in the West are finding it more and more expensive to bring MMORPGs to market. We should develop MMORPGs like in South Korea.
- Guild Wars 2 Feature - Train to Nowhere
- Florid prose aside, both stories are true. At my last check, Frostgorge Sound is truly won by the heroes. Specifically everything is dead.