DOFUS update 2.23: The Gears of Xelorium Now Available
Xelor’s domain, this new Divine Dimension is at the heart of the next update. The Great Chronomaster messes with the temporal markers there. Players will travel between the past, present and future while resisting the onslaught of Xelomorphs, Altdemons and The Lost, who are lurking in the three areas of the dimension. When ready, players can challenge Fraktale, XLII, and Vortex, the three new dungeon bosses!
On the menu: 3 never before seen monster families and their bosses, the Museum and its curious collections, 3 new dungeons (for level 120, 170, and 200), the owls (guardians of the Xelorium), new Feca class changes and the new Veteran Rewards. The Treasure Hunting system has also been improved thanks to a large number of new clues and new rewards.
More details on the update page: www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes/424324-gears-xelorium
Articles You May Enjoy
- New screens for Dungeons and Dragons Online Update 13
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots to reveal more about its upcoming Update 13 for Dungeons and Dragons Online.
- Echo of Soul: New site revealed as launch date approaches
- Echo of Soul, the upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, has revealed a treasure trove of information about the game's backstory, characte...
- Amplitude Studios Launches "Endless Day" Event for 4th Birthday
- Amplitude’s Endless Day will unlock a mysterious set of events in each game, Endless Legend, Endless Space, and Dungeon of the Endless, enco...