Dofus: New animated movie coming soon to France
Ankama and Gebeka Films announced today that they have signed a partnership agreement for the distribution of Ankama’s first animated feature film DOFUS – Book 1: Julith. Produced entirely in France by a single studio that is already well-known for the quality of its productions, the animated film is scheduled to hit cinemas in 2015.
Ankama, which has already produced and directed the successful series WAKFU (2 seasons, 52 episodes of 26 minutes each, with over a million viewers on French national channel, France 3) and DOFUS: Kerub’s Bazaar (52 episodes of 13 minutes each), will be building on the expertise developed over the last six years to enrich their universe with their first movie, a feature-length cartoon for the whole family.
“We are proud to join forces with Gebeka Films for the distribution of our first feature film,” says Emmanuel Franck, Senior Vice-President of Filmed and TV Entertainment. “Their expertise in the distribution of animated films makes them the ideal partner for us as we take our next steps.”
For more information on Dofus and Wakfu, visit http://www.ankama-group.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rokh Early Access Impressions
- Rokh is another game that lets you play around in the cold sand of the red moon.
- Digimon Masters announces new Digimon and events
- Joymax has announced the launch of their next content patch for Digimon Masters, which brings in Guilmon's ultimate form, amongst other f...
- Magerealm Welcomes July Angel Leona
- Magerealm, GTArcade’s hit 3D MMORPG, is excited to announce a new Angel to join Realm - Leona, the Pride of the Angels!