DK Online Showcases The Warrior
Aeria Games has released a new video highlighting DK Online’s Warrior class.
The Warrior is a resilient fighter with the ability to not only deal damage, but to support their allies with the ability to purge negative effects or boost their party’s hitpoints, and stun or slow enemies into submission. The Warrior is one of four classes available in the game; including the Sorceress, Paladin, and Shadowmage.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Eden Eternal.
DK Online Warrior Spotlight
THUNDEROUS WARRIOR CLASS SPOTLIGHT VIDEO DEBUTS FOR DK ONLINE
Second in Series of Class Spotlight Videos Appears for Upcoming Free-to-Play MMORPG
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Aug. 16, 2012 – The Warrior has entered the fray in DK Online as Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today released the newest class spotlight video for the highly anticipated massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). Following the recent introduction of the Sorceress class, the Warrior storms onto the scene with gameplay footage showcasing its wrath in battle.
Wielding a stalwart sword and sturdy shield, the Warrior is hardier than most—but the class is much more than just a tank. DK Online breaks from the typical trinity of “tank, healer, and dps,” allowing every class a measure of versatility in and out of combat. Warriors are significantly resilient, but they also have strong damage potential and some unique utility, such as the ability to purge negative status effects from allies.
Players interested in more in-depth information about the Warrior, as well as the other classes can check out the DK Online website. The game will be free to download, and like all Aeria Games titles, it will be free-to-play. Interested players can sign up for closed beta now at http://dkonline.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moonrise Hands On PAX South 2015
- Honestly, a simple story is best for a game of this nature, and Moonrise delivers on that front. Your Warden-in-Training then learns the basic...
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mobile Review
- If it wasn’t a bit obvious. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is chock-full of fan-service material that any MLP fan could desire.
- A.V.A: International Championship Coming Soon; Over $50,000 Up For Grabs
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, is excited to announce that it will be sending two teams to the 2014 A.V...