DK Online Showcases The Warrior
Aeria Games has released a new video highlighting DK Online’s Warrior class.
The Warrior is a resilient fighter with the ability to not only deal damage, but to support their allies with the ability to purge negative effects or boost their party’s hitpoints, and stun or slow enemies into submission. The Warrior is one of four classes available in the game; including the Sorceress, Paladin, and Shadowmage.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Eden Eternal.
DK Online Warrior Spotlight
THUNDEROUS WARRIOR CLASS SPOTLIGHT VIDEO DEBUTS FOR DK ONLINE
Second in Series of Class Spotlight Videos Appears for Upcoming Free-to-Play MMORPG
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Aug. 16, 2012 – The Warrior has entered the fray in DK Online as Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today released the newest class spotlight video for the highly anticipated massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). Following the recent introduction of the Sorceress class, the Warrior storms onto the scene with gameplay footage showcasing its wrath in battle.
Wielding a stalwart sword and sturdy shield, the Warrior is hardier than most—but the class is much more than just a tank. DK Online breaks from the typical trinity of “tank, healer, and dps,” allowing every class a measure of versatility in and out of combat. Warriors are significantly resilient, but they also have strong damage potential and some unique utility, such as the ability to purge negative status effects from allies.
Players interested in more in-depth information about the Warrior, as well as the other classes can check out the DK Online website. The game will be free to download, and like all Aeria Games titles, it will be free-to-play. Interested players can sign up for closed beta now at http://dkonline.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms Releases Operation: Death Row
- Nexon has launched Operation: Death Row, the latest update to the MMOFPS Combat Arms.
- Watch ARK: Survival of the Fittest Semi-Finals and ‘Survivor League’ Championship This Weekend
- ARK: Survival Evolved, announced today its broadcast schedule for the ARK: Survival of the Fittest competitive tournaments.
- Ralin: Dwarf Wars - Roguelike RPG Now On Kickstarter
- Today indie developer, Ogadonix Studios, have launched a Kickstarter campaign for Ralin: Dwarf Wars, for PC, Mac and Nintendo Wii U.