DK Online Launches With New Castles And More
The time has come for legions of new Dragon Knights to step up and save the world! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the launch of DK Online, its newest massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). Following the overwhelmingly positive response to several beta phases, DK Online is now available to all players, and all character progress will now be permanent and not subject to being wiped in the future.
Several new additions to the world of Litos have arrived with the launch in order to provide players with vastly more content to explore than previously seen during beta testing. Two completely new castles have been introduced to Castle Siege mode—DK Online’s most popular player vs player (PvP) feature in which rival guilds battle for the ownership of these strongholds and the helpful perks that come along with them. In addition, a bevy of new boss creatures have been added throughout the world for intrepid knights to slay in search of glory and loot.
The ceiling has also been raised for character progression. The brand-new zone of Emtlant has opened up a high-level area suitable for players at or near the new level cap of 42. As another means of outfitting their characters, players can now attain Battle Points for earned PvP kills during epic Realm vs. Realm battles.
“After a lot of hard work and incorporating the great feedback we received from players during beta testing, we’re proud to release DK Online,” said Tom Nichols, Director of Publishing at Aeria Games. “This game’s strong graphics, balanced classes, and unique PvP castle sieges are sure to be a big hit with Aeria’s player community.”
Popular throughout the beta tests, GMs will once again host special events to engage players in-game. More information on these events is available on the game’s forums. DK Online is free to download, and like all Aeria Games titles, is free-to-play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: New playable character "Prophet" now available
- Ahead of E3, Square Enix is excited to announce the Prophet as the latest character to be joining the Human roster in Nosgoth, from today.
- Perfect World International: Rising Call now Live!
- The PWI team is excited to announce that PWI: Rising Call, the latest content update for Perfect World Entertainment's free-to-play fanta...
- League of Angels full release is now live
- R2Games has now fully launched their latest title League of Angels today.