DK Online Goes Into Closed Beta
Aeria Games has announced the closed beta for its anticipated PvP focused MMORPG DK Online has officially started. Players are encouraged to sign up on the game’s website to join.
DK Online places a heavy emphasis on player vs. player combat. Each class has its own unique playstyle, and provides individual benefits to their group while fighting against other players. PvP battles are also massive, encompassing castle sieges and more. Players can look forward to several special events all throughout the closed beta period. In addition to rewarding those reaching level milestones the fastest, daily events will pit players against special monsters and players to earn various rewards.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
DK Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 WDS Preseason 2 is Now Live
- Sony Online Entertainment announces the start of Planetside 2's World Domination Series, Preseason 2.
- Alganon: Rise of the Ouroban Expansion Now Available
- Quest Online LLC. released a major expansion to their free-to-play fantasy MMORPG: Alganon Online
- Wakfu Raiders Announces Easter Event
- Wakfu Raiders now has a new Easter-themed hero in the midst: Esther Firegale.