DK Online Goes Into Closed Beta
Aeria Games has announced the closed beta for its anticipated PvP focused MMORPG DK Online has officially started. Players are encouraged to sign up on the game’s website to join.
DK Online places a heavy emphasis on player vs. player combat. Each class has its own unique playstyle, and provides individual benefits to their group while fighting against other players. PvP battles are also massive, encompassing castle sieges and more. Players can look forward to several special events all throughout the closed beta period. In addition to rewarding those reaching level milestones the fastest, daily events will pit players against special monsters and players to earn various rewards.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
DK Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleline Steel Warfare: Enters 2nd Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America today announces that the second beta for their upcoming free-to-play title for the PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE, ...
- Conquer Online 3.0 to Launch Kingdom War in September
- Kingdom War, Tempest Wings, Perfection System and The Soul of Ancient Hero will be updated in CO 3.0 one after another.
- Shaiya Expansion Pack The Relic of Mystra Released
- This week a new patch called The Relic of Mystra has been introduced for Aeria Game's free MMMORPG Shaiya which adds a bunch of new conte...