DK Online Goes Into Closed Beta
Aeria Games has announced the closed beta for its anticipated PvP focused MMORPG DK Online has officially started. Players are encouraged to sign up on the game’s website to join.
DK Online places a heavy emphasis on player vs. player combat. Each class has its own unique playstyle, and provides individual benefits to their group while fighting against other players. PvP battles are also massive, encompassing castle sieges and more. Players can look forward to several special events all throughout the closed beta period. In addition to rewarding those reaching level milestones the fastest, daily events will pit players against special monsters and players to earn various rewards.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
DK Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2 Winter Update: Wraith-Night
- Wraith-Night goes even further by changing the number of players and is played with only one team of five on the map. This team can be compose...
- World of Tanks Set to Go Under the Sea
- Wargaming, inspired by the interest in their upcoming naval team arena battler, World of Warships, has decided to take the next step.
- Act of Aggression Gets New Website and Screenshots
- Eugen Systems' near-future real-time strategy game Act of Aggression today launches its feature-filled website.