DK Online Goes Into Closed Beta
Aeria Games has announced the closed beta for its anticipated PvP focused MMORPG DK Online has officially started. Players are encouraged to sign up on the game’s website to join.
DK Online places a heavy emphasis on player vs. player combat. Each class has its own unique playstyle, and provides individual benefits to their group while fighting against other players. PvP battles are also massive, encompassing castle sieges and more. Players can look forward to several special events all throughout the closed beta period. In addition to rewarding those reaching level milestones the fastest, daily events will pit players against special monsters and players to earn various rewards.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
DK Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Try Star Wars: The Old Republic free this weekend
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is hosting a free trial this weekend with the Weekend Pass Free Trial.
- GameSamba and FUNimation to make “Tokyo Ghoul” mobile game
- GameSamba and FUNimation Entertainment have announced today that they are beginning production on a video game based on Tokyo Ghoul.
- Greed Monger Kickstarted MMO Hits Hard Times
- Some of you may remember Greed Monger from a few years ago. It was one of the earlier Kickstarter MMO projects to be funded.