DK Online Goes Into Closed Beta
Aeria Games has announced the closed beta for its anticipated PvP focused MMORPG DK Online has officially started. Players are encouraged to sign up on the game’s website to join.
DK Online places a heavy emphasis on player vs. player combat. Each class has its own unique playstyle, and provides individual benefits to their group while fighting against other players. PvP battles are also massive, encompassing castle sieges and more. Players can look forward to several special events all throughout the closed beta period. In addition to rewarding those reaching level milestones the fastest, daily events will pit players against special monsters and players to earn various rewards.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
DK Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe Drops Repair Mechanic in Newest Patch
- Transformers Universe has launched a new patch that eliminates the repair mechanic entirely from the game.
- Duty of Sentinel: Easter Carnival Event Now Available
- Easter is around the corner. To celebrate Easter, Duty of Sentinel Studios today announced the start of the Easter Carnival in their turn-base...
- Triad Wars: April Ask Me Anything Recap
- Yesterday, United Front Games tackled the reddit community with an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session for Triad Wars.