Dizzel beta now available
OGPlanet is excited to announce the start of the first Beta test for Dizzel, an eagerly anticipated new action shooter from Neowiz and NS Studio. Players interested in joining the Beta test can play now at http://www.PlayDizzel.com. Featuring fatality-style executions & multiple unique game modes full of hardcore shooter action, Dizzel is taking the online, free-to-play, shooter space by storm.
One of Dizzel’s biggest draws is its visceral, hardcore action, featuring ‘Executions’ that give players the ability to perform a variety of unique fatalities on nearly dead foes, depending on the character and weapon they happen to be using. These Mortal Kombat-esque finishing moves can be unleashed in a variety of inventive game modes, which feature the ability to play as killer mechs or powered-up boss characters, or even engage in four-team firefights. From unloading your assault rifle in the face of your enemy to hacking them to bits with a giant axe, Dizzel’s bloodlust knows no bounds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Brawler, Contest of Champions, Announced for Mobile at NYCC
- Marvel Contest of Champions is an immersive, high-action, high-fidelity super hero combat game for mobile devices. Players fight their way thr...
- Update 17 is now live for Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Revisit the Ruins of Gianthold in DDO's latest update.
- Dirty Bomb: Stress Tests Scheduled For Steam
- Nexon America and Splash Damage are temporarily opening the floodgates for their upcoming hardcore first-person shooter Dirty Bomb, with two s...