Dizzel beta now available
OGPlanet is excited to announce the start of the first Beta test for Dizzel, an eagerly anticipated new action shooter from Neowiz and NS Studio. Players interested in joining the Beta test can play now at http://www.PlayDizzel.com. Featuring fatality-style executions & multiple unique game modes full of hardcore shooter action, Dizzel is taking the online, free-to-play, shooter space by storm.
One of Dizzel’s biggest draws is its visceral, hardcore action, featuring ‘Executions’ that give players the ability to perform a variety of unique fatalities on nearly dead foes, depending on the character and weapon they happen to be using. These Mortal Kombat-esque finishing moves can be unleashed in a variety of inventive game modes, which feature the ability to play as killer mechs or powered-up boss characters, or even engage in four-team firefights. From unloading your assault rifle in the face of your enemy to hacking them to bits with a giant axe, Dizzel’s bloodlust knows no bounds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MechWarrior Online Heats Up: Open Beta Now Live
- Infinite Game Publishing (IGP) and Piranha Games announced today that after a decade of fan anticipation for a new MechWarrior game, MechWarri...
- Age of Wushu: Rootless Clan Revealed
- Age of Wushu today introduced a swords-wielding class, the Rootless Clan in its upcoming expansion Tempest of Strife.
- EverQuest Celebrates 16th Anniversary With Major Festivities
- Starting today, EverQuest is celebrating its 16th anniversary by kicking off a bunch of festivities for players to enjoy.