Divinity: Original Sin Release Moves to June 30th
Larian Studios has announced that the release date for the upcoming, co-op fantasy RPG, Divinity: Original Sin, has moved back slightly, from June 20 to June 30.
While Divinity: Original Sin has been going through rigorous testing thanks to a huge community playing on Steam Early Access, there are still a few more finishing touches required before launch. The team wants to deliver the best possible game at release, rather than a game they’re not 100% happy with, and will use the extra time to add voice-overs for a range of characters, as well as a number of bug fixes to make for a well-polished experience.
Players who have purchased a copy of the game via Steam Early Access will still be able to enjoy it until release, and Larian apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause players who have been patiently waiting for Original Sin’s release.
For more info, visit http://www.divinityoriginalsin.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Expands into South America
- Webzen has announced the opening of the new South American server for their multiplayer online tactical FPS Arctic Combat.
- League of Legends: New Summoner's Rift Map Now Live
- Riot Games has announced today that the new, updated Summoner's Rift map is now live and playable in all game modes, including Ranked, No...
- KoramGame Announces Everlight
- KoramGame has announced its latest title, Everlight. Everlight is a browser-based, fantasy action role-playing game that will be available in ...