Divinity: Original Sin Launching in Spring 2014
Larian Studios announces a new launch timeframe for Divinity: Original Sin. The extra time will be used to implement feedback received from Steam Early Access players and Kickstarter backers. Divinity: Original Sin features a huge and reactive RPG world with unparalleled 2-player co-op, and Larian is taking the time necessary to make it right and polished. As the game approaches launch, the Steam Early Access version will continue to see frequent improvements, including bug fixes and some sizable content updates.
Catch a sneak preview of what’s to come this Spring for Divinity: Original Sin in our newest teaser trailer. The world is growing ever more vast and more interactive, and here you’ll find a first look at some of Rivellon’s previously unseen fairytale landscapes and creatures. If you pay close attention, you’ll find that it’s not only your elemental powers, but also tempestuous weather that can shift the winds in combat.
For more information visit http://www.divinityoriginalsin.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Guncraft Trailer Highlights Community Creations
- Last week we announced that Guncraft is coming to Steam on Friday, August 9, 2013, and as we gear up for this impending launch, we’ve been w...
- Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
- Envision Entertainment GmbH today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.
- Dungeon of the Endless: Rougelike RPG coming October 27th
- The quirky and colorful rogue-like dungeon defense game that first reared its head on Early Access in December 2013 has reached the final stag...