Divinity: Original Sin II Unlocks Romances and Shapeshifting
Since announcing Chris Avellone’s upcoming contributions to Divinity: Original Sin II, campaign backers (including PayPal pledges) have unlocked two additional stretch goals; Love & Hate and the Shapeshifting Mask.
With Love & Hate, Larian Studios will create even more dynamic relationships, including friendships, bitter rivalries, and yes, even romance. The Shapeshifting Mask will allow players the ability to assume different roles entirely, such as switching from a human to a lizard, opening up the potential for completely new styles of play.
The Divinity: Original Sin II Kickstarter campaign is coming to a close and, with one day left on the clock, Larian Studios is announcing a 24-hour streaming Twitchathon as they push toward the final stretch goals.
The live event will feature special guests, rival battles including RPG Codex vs. RPG Watch, inside looks at features like Strategist Mode and modding tools, dev streams, community chats, and more.
The Divinity: Original Sin II Twitchathon starts today at 3pm CEST / 6am PT: http://www.twitch.tv/larianstudios
GOG.com and Larian Studios are also announcing a community brainstorming session. GOG.com pledged $10,000 to the Kickstarter campaign and is turning to the fans to help create a memorable character to be featured in Divinity: Original Sin II.
Fans can submit their suggestions to GOG.com here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Millennium Conquest Announced For Limited Release in Phillipines
- GTArcade is excited to announce Millennium Conquest, a new free to play online simulation war game for mobile.
- Transformers Universe First Impressions
- Transformers Universe is an online free to play... shooter? This game is a mix of many types of games including shooters and RPGs (role playin...
- Challenge The Stone Hero In Soul Of Guardian
- To celebrate the start of the Olympics, Soul of Guardian is hosting two new events.