Divinity: Original Sin Enters Beta
Larian Studios has unleashed a massive update for Divinity: Original Sin on Steam Early Access, taking the game into beta while adding loads of new talents and skills; brand new areas to explore and a whole load of other improvements.
The beta comes as a welcome update for players already enjoying the alpha in both solo and co-operative play, nearly doubling the amount of campaign gameplay available in Early Access – with much more yet to come at launch.
To celebrate the beta launch, Larian has also released a new video that showcases the massive variety. Watch the video to see how you can combine spells to devastating effect; use the environment to your advantage and much more.
There are over 400 improvements in this update including a host of new features such as:
- 28 exciting new talents, including such fun things like the Lone Wolf perk, which gives a player super abilities, but makes it impossible for him or her to hire companions.
- More than 60 new skills, allowing for a new brand of synergies, such as combining the Invisibility skill with Pickpocketing
- A new witchcraft skill tree that can be combined with other skills to deadly effect
- New areas to explore, new foes to fight, new items to find & new secrets to discover
- A brand new character creation screen with new presets such as the Shadowblade or the Wayfarer, and an enormous amount of customization options.
- More environmental interactions – you can smash or burn doors, pickpocket characters & use
- staffs to electrify pools of water. Or how about burning wooden chests to get the loot inside?
- Improved AI, user interface, graphics, loading times, performance and stability mean playing Divinity: Original Sin has never been this smooth
- A truckload of new sound effects & music tracks
For a full change list or more information visit http://divinityoriginalsin.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Continent of the Ninth Seal December Update Launches Dec 20
- Webzen has announced that its December update for Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) will go live tomorrow, December 20.
- Skara The Blade Remains Chosen for Microsoft Ventures Accelerator
- Skara: The Blade Remains announces news that it was chosen for mentoring with Microsoft in its development.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms: New Changes for Users Available
- Today, Ubisoft® announced a three-day Steam giveaway weekend, along with major changes to the Ghost Recon Phantoms experience with game updat...