Divinity: Original Sin 2 – VR Mode Released
Following the recent release of the virtual reality headset Oculus Rift, the team at Larian Studios are very excited to announce a preliminary version of our first foray into virtual reality (VR) gaming. Players can Fire up Steam or GOG and download the most recent update for Divinity: Original Sin- Enhanced Edition to test out the new VR update and it’s features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: Fire Raiders Now Available on iOS and Android
- Winner of Facebook’s Best New Games of 2014’ award, IGN Top upcoming Iphone game, League of Angels is now available all over the world.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...
- Kingdom Under Fire II Now Has Global Unified Website
- Blueside has redesigned the websites for Kingdom Under Fire II, bringing them under a unified global hub.