Divinity: Original Sin 2 – VR Mode Released
Following the recent release of the virtual reality headset Oculus Rift, the team at Larian Studios are very excited to announce a preliminary version of our first foray into virtual reality (VR) gaming. Players can Fire up Steam or GOG and download the most recent update for Divinity: Original Sin- Enhanced Edition to test out the new VR update and it’s features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest Next Landmark: Closed Beta Now Available
- Recently, Sony Online Entertainment announced that Landmark has transitioned from its Alpha stage into Closed Beta.
- Open beta begins for Brick-Force
- Brick-Force begins open beta today with opening access to VIP keys and registered players.
- AQ Dragons: New mobile idle game coming soon
- Artix Entertainment, the indie game studio behind AdventureQuest Worlds and Battle Gems, is excited to announce a collaboration with Dashnet, ...