Divinity: Original Sin 2 – VR Mode Released
Following the recent release of the virtual reality headset Oculus Rift, the team at Larian Studios are very excited to announce a preliminary version of our first foray into virtual reality (VR) gaming. Players can Fire up Steam or GOG and download the most recent update for Divinity: Original Sin- Enhanced Edition to test out the new VR update and it’s features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cloud9 eSports Acquires Vainglory Team
- Today Vainglory is welcoming one of North America's top eSports organizations, Cloud9, to the Halcyon Fold.
- Shotgun News 9/6: Runescape and Lost Saga
- News from MMOs Runescape and Lost Saga
- Ghost Recon Phantoms Closes in on 8 Million Registrations
- Ghost Recon Phantoms is almost at 8 million, in Steam's top ten F2P, and has released the Infinite Pack, featuring exclusive gear.