Divinity: Original Sin 2 Funding Successful
In less than 12 hours after launching, Larian Studios’ Kickstarter campaign for Divinity: Original Sin 2 has surpassed its goal!
While the team has been busy preparing for PAX (booth #6011), they wanted to take a moment to thank the backers who have made this possible:
“For RPG developers like us, it’s like a dream come true. You are allowing us to create deep, complex RPG experiences that we love to make and we’re so very grateful to all of you!”
An epic RPG with turn-based combat, Divinity: Original Sin 2 can be played as both a single-player and multiplayer game for up to four players with both cooperative and competitive questing.
Switch seamlessly between cooperative and competitive play throughout the entire story. Work together with your companions as one, persuade NPCs to thwart your opponents, and beware of backstabbing allies. Or, put your own goals above that of the party, and plan the moment you’ll betray them all. It’s up to you.
For more info, visit: http://www.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Squire and Centurion Class Introduced
- The official Tree of Savior blog has just released a new blog that introduces two new classes: the Squire and Centurion from the swordsman cla
- Quantum Rush: New features available
- The online racer Quantum Rush entered the open beta just one week ago and is progressing at a breath-taking pace.
- Archlord 2: Free Soundtrack Available
- Webzen has just released the brutal PvP MMORPG Archlord 2’s soundtrack (from Cris Velasco, known for God of War and Mass Effect 3) for free ...