Divinity: Original Sin 2 Funding Successful
In less than 12 hours after launching, Larian Studios’ Kickstarter campaign for Divinity: Original Sin 2 has surpassed its goal!
While the team has been busy preparing for PAX (booth #6011), they wanted to take a moment to thank the backers who have made this possible:
“For RPG developers like us, it’s like a dream come true. You are allowing us to create deep, complex RPG experiences that we love to make and we’re so very grateful to all of you!”
An epic RPG with turn-based combat, Divinity: Original Sin 2 can be played as both a single-player and multiplayer game for up to four players with both cooperative and competitive questing.
Switch seamlessly between cooperative and competitive play throughout the entire story. Work together with your companions as one, persuade NPCs to thwart your opponents, and beware of backstabbing allies. Or, put your own goals above that of the party, and plan the moment you’ll betray them all. It’s up to you.
For more info, visit: http://www.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: Alarak & Braxis Holdout Update Review
- The latest patch introduces us to a new Protoss hero, Alarak, and a new battleground set in the Starcraft universe!
- MOFPS District 187: Sin Streets Adds Flare for the Summer
- Online first-person shooter players bored with bling now have an eye-catching alternative as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat...
- Black Gold Online: Russian Open Beta Begins
- NIKITA ONLINE opens a limited access to the early version of Russian Black Gold Online and receives a major inflow of users signed up for init...