Divine Souls Begins Closed Beta July 14
Outspark announced that their upcoming action MMORPG – Divine Souls, will begin its open beta phase on July 14. Divine Souls is the first realistic 3D MMORPG from Outspark and promises fast paced combat, a gorgeous game world and more.
Divine Souls Gameplay Screenshot
Gameplay wise, Divine Souls is supposed to play a lot like Vindictus, GhostX and other action MMORPGs. Combat is supposed to be the highlight of the game. Hopefully, Divine Souls doesn’t disappear after its closed beta like Erebus: Travia Reborn, Dance Groove Online and Blackshot – three other Outspark games that just… disappeared after their closed betas.
From the Original Release / Source:
“Action MMO Divine Souls is bringing arcade style combat to the masses.” – PC Gamer
The Divine Souls Closed Beta Hits July 14th!
Play with your friends in massive multiplayer adventures, or challenge the best in high-octane PvP arena combat. Get ready for powerful weapons, insane combos, and non-stop action!
Remember: The Closed Beta starts July 14th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II Helios Expansion Now Live
- NCSOFT today announced that Lineage II’s latest expansion, Helios, is now live for all players.
- Shotgun News 12/10: EVE, Glitch, Age of Wushu, and More!
- A daily look at the biggest news in the MMO industry.
- League of Angels CB Preview
- League of Angels is a new turn-based fantasy MMO that is fully playable in your browser.