Dino Storm Hits New Milestones
While dinosaurs in the Wild West might seem quirky, Dino Storm, a free-to-play MMO from Splitscreen Games, is quickly rocketing in its success.
Since the game’s open beta started five weeks ago, Dino Storm has seen 350,000 registrations without extra marketing efforts – bringing them past the one million registered player mark.
Dino Storm has also been nominated for “MMO of the Year” for “Best Action Browser MMO.” MMO of the Year grants a jury prize for one nominee and a public award based on popular voting. Award winners will be announced on February 15.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Announces Plan for Global MMORPG Portal
- Netmarble, one of the most popular MMORPG publishers in Korea, just announced plans to bring their games to the global audience with an Englis...
- Starlight Story Officially Launched
- Aeria Games officially launches its first browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story.
- Divinity: Original Sin Preview
- As you can see, I was more than a little impressed with Divinity: Original Sin. It looked good on paper, and the real thing was fantastic.