Dino Storm Hits New Milestones
While dinosaurs in the Wild West might seem quirky, Dino Storm, a free-to-play MMO from Splitscreen Games, is quickly rocketing in its success.
Since the game’s open beta started five weeks ago, Dino Storm has seen 350,000 registrations without extra marketing efforts – bringing them past the one million registered player mark.
Dino Storm has also been nominated for “MMO of the Year” for “Best Action Browser MMO.” MMO of the Year grants a jury prize for one nominee and a public award based on popular voting. Award winners will be announced on February 15.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NeuroGaming Conference & Expo Announces Live Stream via Twitch.TV
- The Neurotechnology Industry Organization (NIO), a leading neuroscience trade association, announced today it will be broadcasting the main co...
- Hearthstone Officially Launches
- Blizzard announces the official launch of Hearthstone, no longer in beta and completely free to play.
- MMOHuts Stream 10/17: Borderlands Pre-Sequel and PayDay
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing the free copy of PayDay handed out this week as well as the freshly launched Borderlands 2 The Pr...