Digimon MMO Coming Soon
The Korean developer WeMade Entertainment has just announced a new Digimon themed MMO called Digimon Battle. As many of you know, Digimon is a mix between Pokemon and Tamagotchi that started as an anime series, but has since evolved into a full fledged franchise. There have been Digimon toys, comics, books, trading card games, video games, and now finally a MMO.
WeMade is the same company behind the widely successful The Legend of Mir 3 MMORPG, and its predecessor Mir 2. Digimon Battle is slated for release sometime in March so the open beta should be released very soon. A new cinematic teaser trailer gives players a hint of what to expect so Digimon fans should definitely check it out!
Official Site: http://www.digimonbattle.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 - Unit System revealed
- InnoGames released additional information on the unit system of its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2.
- Free to Play in Plans for Asheron’s Call
- Turbine announces final plans for Asheron's Call, which includes one last major update, free to play transitions, and player servers.
- GTA Online: Heists Explained
- Rockstar Games has just released new details regarding their upcoming Heist mode for the new update to GTA Online in GTA V.