Digimon MMO Coming Soon
The Korean developer WeMade Entertainment has just announced a new Digimon themed MMO called Digimon Battle. As many of you know, Digimon is a mix between Pokemon and Tamagotchi that started as an anime series, but has since evolved into a full fledged franchise. There have been Digimon toys, comics, books, trading card games, video games, and now finally a MMO.
WeMade is the same company behind the widely successful The Legend of Mir 3 MMORPG, and its predecessor Mir 2. Digimon Battle is slated for release sometime in March so the open beta should be released very soon. A new cinematic teaser trailer gives players a hint of what to expect so Digimon fans should definitely check it out!
Official Site: http://www.digimonbattle.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light Season Pass Airdrops Three Packs of Original Content
- Today Techland announced the Season Pass for Dying Light, detailing the line-up of three content drops that will deliver completely fresh and ...
- New cloud-based service coming to Stardock game titles
- Stardock announced today the addition of Adrian Luff as its new director of platform architecture. Luff, who oversaw Battle.net’s growth fro...
- Dying Light - Devs play co-op in new promo video
- The developers from Techland sat together for an intense co-op session of Dying Light. Lead devs Tymon Smektała and Maciej Binkowski along wi...