Digimon Masters Releases the Great Demon Lord
Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, today announced its latest update for its popular MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online. As part of its exciting new content update for the popular game based on the Japanese animation series Digimon, Daemon, one of the seven great Demon Lords to the digital world will make its Digimon Masters debut in July. Players can check out all of the new updates including Daemon at http://bit.ly/Play_Digimon_Masters
Daemon is a Lord Digimon and one of the “seven great demon lords” who leads many of the devil and fallen angel Digimon, and was once even a high-ranking angel Digimon. Daemon, in response to the goodness of the Digital world and now facing the “Dark Area” vowed to one day conquer the Digital World in revenge against the being of goodness and secretly revive the “super-ultimate Digimon.” Daemon will now be and “endorser” as part of this exciting new update!
To kick off the new update, Digimon Masters will host a special Facebook event July 2nd – 23rd, “Digital World’s Hidden Charm of the Month.” This month’s “it” Digimon is Daemon! Thirty lucky tamers who own Daemon will win a never-before-seen prize! It’s simple to enter, players will take the best screen shot of their own Daemon in the game and upload it to their Facebook timeline then simply visit Digimon Masters’ Facebook events page and upload the screenshots.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic World Online - Nirvana Update Launches June 23
- Magic World Online is launching its Magic World 3.0 update, titled Nirvana. The new update will introduce State Wars, Divine Equipment and mor...
- The Invasion Begins – Aliens Take Over the World of Arctic Combat
- Webzen, Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, unleashes a heart-stopping new Alien Defense Mode for the modern military...
- Loadout is locked & loaded for January 31st
- Edge of Reality, developers of the upcoming Free-to-Play shooter Loadout, today announced that the game will officially be available on Friday...