Digimon Masters Rings in the New Year
Joymax is welcoming everyone to the new year with a new addition to their worldwide MMO sensation, Digimon Masters. Alongside a huge cash shop sale, now is the perfect time to join, or return to, the biggest Digimon MMO in the world.
Introducing the holy beast, Baihumon! As one of the four Holy Beasts that protect the Digital World, this Ultimate digivolution guards the Western direction, while its siblings guard North, East, and South. Despite being the youngest of the four Beasts, it is by far the most powerful; its great power and immortality is attributed to the power of the DigiCore. Generally taking a stance of neutrality, it is slow to make friends. Its special move, the “Kongo Wave,” emits from its mouth and is strong enough to cause paralysis and forces metal to rust and often leads to death!
It’s the last few days of the Christmas Reinforced Mercenary DigiEgg! Tamers have until January 14th to grab these coveted eggs, which have a chance to hatch into Seedmon, DemiDevimon, Pawnchessmon White, Impmon, Ryuudamon, Dracomon Blue and Green, Veemon, Patamon, or Kudamon, all guaranteed to be level 4 or 5! Players can continue to turn in their New Year’s coins for this prize, or purchase them from the Digimon Masters cash shop.
Fans can find everything and anything about Digimon Masters Online on its official Facebook page, which has more than 372,000 likes from all over the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Greed Monger Kickstarted MMO Hits Hard Times
- Some of you may remember Greed Monger from a few years ago. It was one of the earlier Kickstarter MMO projects to be funded.
- ArenaNet is Devoting the Week to Guild Halls in Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet is livestreaming daily episodes of Guild Chat dedicated to uncovering everything players need to know about guild halls.
- Firefall Announces eSports Toolkit
- Red 5 Studios has announced a special eSports Toolkit for Firefall.