Digimon Masters announces Pre CBT
The pre-closed beta test for Digimon Masters has been announced and dated from August 30 until September 1, giving testers three days to check on the game before closed beta officially starts. The closed beta was originally scheduled for the beginning of August, but had been postponed due to critical errors.
During the event, 100 random players will also be rewarded with a white teddy bear costume.
Digimon Masters is published by Joymax, which also publishes Silkroad Online.
Digimon Masters Gameplay Screenshot
Hello, this is Digimon Masters Online.
Attention all Tamers! We would like to thank all of you who patiently have been waiting to enter the Digital World of Digimon Masters Online.
The long wait is finally over! The portal to the Digital World shall be opened on August 30 to Sept 1, 2011 (3Days) for “Pre CBT” after weekly server inspection, a Pre CBT will be done in order to give all the Tamers a pleasant and smooth gaming experience and to make sure a stable and error free journey within the realm of the Digimon when CBT officially starts.
Pre-CBT Period: August 30 ~ September 1, 2011 (3days)
By opening the portal to the Digital World, we advise Tamers to please report any bugs or errors that you may encounter within the Digital World; you may post them through the “Bug Report Section” in our official website. Rest assured that all reports shall be noted; Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Pre-CBT : Test phase to ensure that everything in terms of connectivity or logging in is ok for CBT
Note: During Pre CBT period the 3-day period on which the Pre CBT will be held may end earlier than scheduled. This is due to the circumstances that we might experience during the Pre CBT period.
Also we have prepared a special event prize for 100 lucky “Pre CBT Participants” for details regarding this event please check out the “100 Players in style Event” on the event section.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny Relaunches
- Online PC and mobile games publisher, Playwith Interactive, has announced the newly re-launched Seal Online: Blades of Destiny, an anime inspi...
- Armored Warfare Alpha 2 Artillery Review
- Armored Warfare is a game that has a slower pace than most simulation games I have seen, despite the blazing maximum speeds of the vehicles.
- Cannon Brawl Launch Review
- While Cannon Brawl may feel like a relatively simple title at first, I genuinely feel there is a lot to offer in this game.