Digimon Celebrates 2nd Annual Joymax Day
Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced their second annual Joymax Day will include events for its anime-style MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online. Using social media to recruit new allies has never been so rewarding!
Joymax held their first “Joymax Day” celebration in November of 2012, which included events such as a 1000% EXP bonus for all Joymax titles, including Digimon Masters Online, Silkroad Online and Silkroad-R. Now players will have an additional way to bring their friends into the game by offering them an exclusive Silk bonus pack via the new Facebook Share button!
Recruits who begin during the Joymax Day festivities need only accept the invite they receive via Facebook Share, then click on the banner at http://www.joymax.com and complete their Joymax account registration. When new players log in, they’ll automatically have 88 Silk in their inventory, which can be used to buy a variety of items on the cash shop, many of which are on sale now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/3: FFXIV, Path of Exile, Tribal Wars 2, and More!
- A blast of the lastest MMO news.
- Wargaming: The Year In Review
- Wargaming, publisher of World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Warships, has released a statement reviewing its key achievements for...
- Webzen Celebrates 3rd Anniversary
- Webzen has announced several events to celebrate their third anniversary.