Digimon Battle client available for download
Looking to get a head start in play-testing Digimon Battle? The client is now available for download on the game’s official site.
The client will also allow players to create their characters in advance. Players will have the choice of four Tamers (Takato Matsuki, Henry Wong, Rika Nonaka, or Jeri Katou) and three Digimon partners (Gigimon, Gummymon or Viximon). Those who create their characters before beta begins will be able to receive a special Frontier Starter Kit.
The beta phase of Digimon Battle begins on March 17th.
The Original Press Release:
Prepare for Digimon Battle
March 11, 2010
Get ready to journey into the Digital World by downloading the Digimon Battle client! Starting today, players will be able to create their characters, choosing from four Tamers, Takato Matsuki, Henry Wong, Rika Nonaka, or Jeri Katou, and three Digimon partners, Gigimon, Gummymon or Viximon, as they await the official open beta launch. Players who register for the beta, download the client and create their character before March 16 will receive a special Frontier Starter Kit with powerful tools that can be used to defeat the evil Digimon. Visit www.digimonbattle.com to prepare for battle today!
The very first online multiplayer game based on the Digimon TV series, Digimon Battle, is coming March 17 to a PC near you from WeMade Entertainment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smite Offers 'Talk Like a Pirate Day' Sale
- SMITE has announced that it will have a special 50% off sale on Voice Packs until September 21st.
- Path of Exile: Ascendancy Launch Date Announced
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that it is ready to unleash the latest chapter for their hit online ARPG, Path of Exile.
- Grand Chase's Final Day of Service Arrives
- KOG Games today announced that the popular side-scrolling MMORPG fantasy epic Grand Chase will end service in North America today.