Dicetiny: New board game/dungeon crawler coming soon for PC
Fakedice, an independent developer based in Korea announced today their development of DICETINY, a PC board game mashed with dungeon crawler and card battle games. The game’s influenced by such games as Monopoly, Diablo, and Hearthstone.
Playing as one of four classes, players have to work together with three other players online to battle monsters and ultimately defeat an evil dragon to save the world. Player rolls a dice to move and draws a class-specific card from their deck to attack, heal, run, teleport, shoot arrows, or drop meteors among others.Get a random card drop by clearing the stage to build your own card deck.
Dicetiny is coming to Steam Early Access this winter. Fakedice added that they’re planning to launch a Kickstarter campaign before the end of this year. Please visit www.dicetiny.com for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2016 Day Three Recap
- Most of the stuff we saw today is under an embargo, but it was all quite fun! I can’t think of anything that I really didn’t enjoy to be a...
- Spiral Cats Returns to Los Angeles Anime Expo 2016 with DFO
- During the convention this year, Spiral Cats will be cosplaying as characters from Neople's action RPG Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO).
- Empire: Revenant’s Alpha Server is Now Available Exclusively on AMZGame
- AMZGame is pleased to announce that Empire: Revenant will be releasing an alpha server.