Dice Venture Rolls Into Open Beta Test Phase
Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, announced that Dice Venture, an online casual board game, isnow available to play for free on PC with the start of today’s open beta test. Players will have the chance to practice their property acquisition skills before the start of the second phase of the beta, which kicks off on Wednesday, June 5. By playing the game during the beta periods, players will automatically be entered to win stylish prizes, including the Beats by Dr. Dre Solo headphones and Microsoft Surface tablet. The game will seamlessly transition to its official launch on Wednesday, June 12 without a data reset, which means players will retain all of their account information and unlocked content. Interested dice rollers can visit www.DiceVenture.com to join in on the beta test.
During the beta test, players will receive great in game prizes, including 20 million in-game currency and custom dice. Furthermore, on Wednesday, June 5, Netmarble will open additional channels, which will be restricted based on players’ in-game bank account balance. More advanced channels will require players to obtain higher in-game balances and put down higher wagers per game using in-game currency, but the rewards will be worth it. For more information on different channels, visit: http://dv.netmarble.com/Community/Detail/15#.UabS10DVB8E
Dice Venture is an online casual board game where players can join friends and family in a classic game with new twists. Players take turns buying and selling properties while traveling around the world for a chance to become billionaire tycoons. Games can be played in either four-player head-to-head mode or in two-on-two team matches, and take about 25 minutes to finish.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valiance Online Invites Players to Blow Up The Server
- Valiance Online is a “living world” superhero massively multiplayer online game in which player choices and actions are paramount.
- CrushMon News - Released in Limited Territories
- Nexon Korea has announced its action role-playing game for mobile, CrushMon, is now available in limited territories.
- Company of Heroes 2 Launches Free Observer Mode and Mod Tools
- SEGA and Relic Entertainment are launching a brand new update for the award-winning real-time strategy game Company of Heroes 2™ adding two ...