Dice Venture Rolls Into Open Beta Test Phase
Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, announced that Dice Venture, an online casual board game, isnow available to play for free on PC with the start of today’s open beta test. Players will have the chance to practice their property acquisition skills before the start of the second phase of the beta, which kicks off on Wednesday, June 5. By playing the game during the beta periods, players will automatically be entered to win stylish prizes, including the Beats by Dr. Dre Solo headphones and Microsoft Surface tablet. The game will seamlessly transition to its official launch on Wednesday, June 12 without a data reset, which means players will retain all of their account information and unlocked content. Interested dice rollers can visit www.DiceVenture.com to join in on the beta test.
During the beta test, players will receive great in game prizes, including 20 million in-game currency and custom dice. Furthermore, on Wednesday, June 5, Netmarble will open additional channels, which will be restricted based on players’ in-game bank account balance. More advanced channels will require players to obtain higher in-game balances and put down higher wagers per game using in-game currency, but the rewards will be worth it. For more information on different channels, visit: http://dv.netmarble.com/Community/Detail/15#.UabS10DVB8E
Dice Venture is an online casual board game where players can join friends and family in a classic game with new twists. Players take turns buying and selling properties while traveling around the world for a chance to become billionaire tycoons. Games can be played in either four-player head-to-head mode or in two-on-two team matches, and take about 25 minutes to finish.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Sander Content Preview
- First off you might be wondering why you would ever leave the wonderful City of Hamel after spending so much time and effort restoring Chungâ€...
- Overhaul Launched for Shot Online
- GamesCampus has successfully launched its huge overhaul for their veteran title Shot Online today.
- R2Games Announces Open Beta Test for Nova Genesis
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games revealed today plans to release its free-to-play browser game Nova Genesis into Open Beta Phase.