Diablo 3: Patch 2.1 Coming Tuesday
Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that it will launch patch 2.1.0 for Diablo III on Tuesday morning.
The new patch brings the following new features:
Seasons: Players can now join Normal-Season and Hardcore-Season modes on character creation. Participating gets the chance to be ranked, to earn exclusive legendary items, banners, and transmogrification items.
Greater Rifts: Accessible after obtaining special keystones in regular rifts, Greater Rifts will offer powerful loot and assist in marking Season progress. These rifts feature stronger enemies, no standard loot, and a strict 15-minute timer.
Leaderboards: Now you can compare your status in Seasons and Rifts in account-wide leaderboards.
Legendary Gems: Available from Greater Rifts and the Vault (a new zone found thanks to treasure goblins).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dream of Mirror Online Welcomes Witch Doctor Class
- The Witch Doctor is a mysterious and almost certainly dangerous profession; they deal with the deadliest of poisons to incapacitate their foes
- Chaos Heroes Online: Closing Down Soon
- Aeria Games has recently announced that Chaos Heroes Online will close on the last week of February. All AP spent on the game will be fully re...
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Prologue Available Today
- Legacy of the Void™, the standalone conclusion to the StarCraft II trilogy, will arrive by winter.