Diablo 3: Patch 2.1 Coming Tuesday
Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that it will launch patch 2.1.0 for Diablo III on Tuesday morning.
The new patch brings the following new features:
Seasons: Players can now join Normal-Season and Hardcore-Season modes on character creation. Participating gets the chance to be ranked, to earn exclusive legendary items, banners, and transmogrification items.
Greater Rifts: Accessible after obtaining special keystones in regular rifts, Greater Rifts will offer powerful loot and assist in marking Season progress. These rifts feature stronger enemies, no standard loot, and a strict 15-minute timer.
Leaderboards: Now you can compare your status in Seasons and Rifts in account-wide leaderboards.
Legendary Gems: Available from Greater Rifts and the Vault (a new zone found thanks to treasure goblins).
Articles You May Enjoy
- KOG To Bring HeroWarZ to North America
- KOG and A.Storm have signed a service contract to bring the popular MMORPG HeroWarz to every gamer in the west.
- Ultimate Chicken Horse - PAX South 2016
- With a name like Ultimate Chicken Horse, how could you go wrong?
- Paradox Announces Europa Universalis IV Rights of Man
- Today, Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio announced the next expansion for their hit grand strategy game Europa Universalis IV