Devilian Reveals Open Beta, Head Start and Launch Dates
Trion Worlds, in partnership with Bluehole Ginno Games, today revealed the Open Beta, Head Start and Launch dates for upcoming MMO-APRG Devilian. Starting Wednesday, December 2 at 10:00am PT, everyone will get a chance to try out Devilian during the Open Beta period. For those that purchased Founders Packs, Head Start begins on Tuesday, December 8 at 10:00amPT. Two days later, the world of Nala opens to all, as Devilian officially launches on Thursday, December 10 at noon PT.
Devillian combines the frantic nature of an action RPG with all the depth and social aspects of an MMO. Gamers play the role of the last guardians of Aelkeina – unique half-devil heroes battling to save their world from a fallen god – and experience fast-paced, visceral action combat paired with MMO features like crafting, quests, trading, cities, mounts, pets, guilds, alliances, wars, and dungeons.
Ready to enter through the gates of this dark world? Visit the Devilian website for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HiRez Speaks out Against Youtube Copyright Changes
- HiRez, Publisher of SMITE, Global Agenda, and Tribes Ascend, speaks out against recent Youtube copyright changes with a humorous new video.
- Aion 4.0 Review
- With 4.0, Aion has added two new classes: the Gunslinger and Songweaver.
- More Accessible Than Ever: League of Angels - Fire Raiders Patch 2.2
- The newest update for League of Angels - Fire Raiders is now available!