Destiny: Rise of Iron Available Today
Before there were Guardians protecting humanity, there were Iron Lords. Today Bungie and Activision celebrate the launch of Destiny‘s next expansion, Destiny: Rise of Iron. In this adventure, players can join forces with the great hero Lord Saladin to battle an ancient enemy and earn their place as an Iron Lord.
Also available today is Destiny – The Collection, which contains every content release for Destiny to date.
In Destiny: Rise of Iron, players will explore the noble backstory behind one of Destiny’s most beloved events, “The Iron Banner,“ and fight alongside its herald, Lord Saladin. Mysteries and challenges await in Rise of Iron including: an all-new setting on Earth called “The Plaguelands,” a twisted, dangerous, and action-packed area that has been quarantined for centuries; a brand-new six-player Raid; Felwinter Peak, a new social space where players must ascend a snowy, mountain top to reclaim a Guardian stronghold from the enemy; cooperative three-player Strikes; more quests, weapons, gear; a new competitive multiplayer mode called Supremacy and four new PvP maps; a Light level increase to 385; a new mutated enemy faction of the Fallen, and more. The “Wrath of the Machine” Raid will go live at 10 o’clock a.m. PDT on Friday, Sept. 23rd.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PWE's Swordsman Online Hits Chinese Beta Testing
- For our regular viewers that caught JamesBl0nde and DizzyPW's Most Anticipated Games of 2013, you may have learned of a distant gem we ha...
- Dota 2 New Bloom Festival Review
- Recently Valve has been spoiling us Dota 2 fans with frequent big updates including new game modes, heroes, and game features. Once again, Val...
- Free-to-Play Week in Review – 9/25/2015
- Another week in gaming news, and the industry continues getting more ridiculous by the day!