Descent: Underground in the Last Day of Crowdfunding
Descent: Underground is heading into its last day of its Kickstarter campaign, edging closer to its goal. Currently, Descendent Studios has raised about $500,000 of its $600,000 goal.
The team released a new video today, showcasing the progress made during the game’s Kickstarter campaign.
Their latest Kickstarter update indicates that there is an ongoing contest in their forums for AMD 290 video cards, and a new backer tier, “Strength in Numbers,” has been added which grants Alpha/Beta access and four copies of the game.
Descent: Underground will stream at 11am Eastern Friday on their Twitch TV channel and will field questions, show gameplay, and more.
You can check out the Kickstarter and back the game here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- gamigo reveals new trailers for Otherland and Grimlands
- From its next-g 2012 conference, gamigo has released two new trailers for its upcoming games Otherland and Grimlands.
- AIKA Online releases new content
- gPotato has announced four new updates and events for AIKA Online, beginning April 26.
- Snail GamesTo Reveal New Mobile/Console Device @ CES 2015
- Snail Games USA will debut its groundbreaking lineup of gaming devices at the 2015 International CES in Las Vegas. The move comes as Snail loo...