Descent: Underground in the Last Day of Crowdfunding
Descent: Underground is heading into its last day of its Kickstarter campaign, edging closer to its goal. Currently, Descendent Studios has raised about $500,000 of its $600,000 goal.
The team released a new video today, showcasing the progress made during the game’s Kickstarter campaign.
Their latest Kickstarter update indicates that there is an ongoing contest in their forums for AMD 290 video cards, and a new backer tier, “Strength in Numbers,” has been added which grants Alpha/Beta access and four copies of the game.
Descent: Underground will stream at 11am Eastern Friday on their Twitch TV channel and will field questions, show gameplay, and more.
You can check out the Kickstarter and back the game here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Unleashes Glorious Design Changes
- Hotly debated, stealth has finally been confirmed as a function in the game. Stealth classes are promised no movement penalties.
- Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT) Introduces Archer Class
- Nexon and NAT Games announce the release of a new update today for Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT).
- Snowman Invasion Hits Knight Age
- Joymax has released a new winter-themed event for players of Knight Age - featuring one fat snowman!