Descent: Underground in the Last Day of Crowdfunding
Descent: Underground is heading into its last day of its Kickstarter campaign, edging closer to its goal. Currently, Descendent Studios has raised about $500,000 of its $600,000 goal.
The team released a new video today, showcasing the progress made during the game’s Kickstarter campaign.
Their latest Kickstarter update indicates that there is an ongoing contest in their forums for AMD 290 video cards, and a new backer tier, “Strength in Numbers,” has been added which grants Alpha/Beta access and four copies of the game.
Descent: Underground will stream at 11am Eastern Friday on their Twitch TV channel and will field questions, show gameplay, and more.
You can check out the Kickstarter and back the game here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rusty Hearts Announces Reborn Expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment is preparing to launch Reborn for Rusty Hearts.
- Endless Space 2 - Making Sense of the PAX Prime 2016 Demo
- During PAX Prime 2016 we had the lucky privilege to go hands on with Endless Space 2.
- ArenaNet Invites Players for ‘First Look’at GW2: Heart of Thorns
- NCSOFT® and ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, have today released details about two of the most ex...