Defiance Goes Free to Play in Early June
Trion Worlds has announced that Defiance will go free to play on June 4 (PC) and mid-July (console), just in time for the start of the SyFy series Season 2. All of the Bay Area storyline, original end-game content, and future missions will be playable for free.
All existing Defiance players will have the bonus of additional character slots, loadouts, ark keycode capacity, and inventory slots, plus a one-time grant of 1,000 Arkforge and 30 days of Paradise Patron status (which grants additional status buffs) for all who purchased the game.
Trion Worlds will host a livestream on Friday to field questions, and has also posted a detailed comparison of benefits and limitations when the new F2P model goes live.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New sandbox game "TUG" gets alpha release on Kickstarter
- Nerd Kingdom revealed that their newest survival game "TUG" will be launching soon in alpha form.
- New Dungeon & Raid Mode Revealed for C9
- Prepare for the extreme dungeon and more coming to C9 this month!
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - Wargaming's Blitz and World of Warships
- DizzyPW goes hands-on with the long awaited World of Tanks Blitz and live gameplay of World of Warships during a private demo.