Deco Online and Darkeden shutting down
Joymax has announced that it will be shutting down its MMORPG Deco Online, and its “horror” MMO Darkeden, sometime in the near future. Payment services have already been shut down for the games, and a “future announcement” is supposed to tell players when the game itself will be shut down.
The shutdown comes as no surprise, as neither game seemed popular or well maintained.
Joymax also publishes Silkroad Online, which has been receiving regular updates since its launch.
Deco Online Gameplay Screenshot
Payment Service Closing Notice. Dec 07, 2010
Hello. This is Deco Online.
We are sorry to announce that after 2 years of service, we have decided to close DecoOnline game service. We take this opportunity to express our gratitude for the support that you’ve shown for Deco Online, we will keep developing new and better games for you.
Due to the conclusion of Deco Online game service, all payment service methods will not be available effective from Tuesday, December 7th, 2010.
We will make an announcement again regarding DecoOnline game service closing.
Once again, we would like to express our deep appreciation for your support for Deco Online.
No Payment service method will be available
Effective from Tuesday, December 7th, 2010.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Blackout celebrates first anniversary
- Project Blackout is celebrating its first anniversary, with a series of special events for players at all levels.
- Silkroad-R Review
- Still, Silkroad-R does help inject some life into the game with all of its improvements, most notably the increased experience gains.
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Coming to Steam Early Access
- Swarms of the undead will be taking over Steam Early Access in what is possibly the greatest number of zombies ever seen in a game*. Indie dev...