Deco Online and Darkeden shutting down
Joymax has announced that it will be shutting down its MMORPG Deco Online, and its “horror” MMO Darkeden, sometime in the near future. Payment services have already been shut down for the games, and a “future announcement” is supposed to tell players when the game itself will be shut down.
The shutdown comes as no surprise, as neither game seemed popular or well maintained.
Joymax also publishes Silkroad Online, which has been receiving regular updates since its launch.
Deco Online Gameplay Screenshot
Payment Service Closing Notice. Dec 07, 2010
Hello. This is Deco Online.
We are sorry to announce that after 2 years of service, we have decided to close DecoOnline game service. We take this opportunity to express our gratitude for the support that you’ve shown for Deco Online, we will keep developing new and better games for you.
Due to the conclusion of Deco Online game service, all payment service methods will not be available effective from Tuesday, December 7th, 2010.
We will make an announcement again regarding DecoOnline game service closing.
Once again, we would like to express our deep appreciation for your support for Deco Online.
No Payment service method will be available
Effective from Tuesday, December 7th, 2010.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers: Steam Early Access Release Date Revealed
- Independent developer Keen Software House today announced that Medieval Engineers will be available on Steam Early Access on February 19th, 20...
- Dragomon Hunter Offers Founders Packs and Announces Closed Beta
- Beginning today, five unique Founder’s Packs are available for purchase - and closed beta begins October 15.
- Black Gold Building on Post-Wushu Steam!
- Snail is also bringing an entirely new MMO Epic to players, a game that will take them out of Historical China, and place them in a rich world...