Deck Warlords – new mobile TCG game by Running Pillow
Indie game studio, Running Pillow, releases “Deck Warlords” on Google Play. A mobile card game for your spare time.
Deck Warlords is a TCG where you collect cards, forge them together, imbue them with rare tokens and fight with them either through the single-player campaign or in multi-player arena against other players. The game mechanics of imbuing cards with tokens results in millions of possible combinations and thus guarantees that your deck will be unique. Show off your ingenuity and build your wicked deck!
“The game has been heavily updated since its first release in December and the work on it still continues forward. We are adding one feature at a time and we aim to make a rich game full of activities for our loyal players”, said Martin Halamicek, founder of the company.
- Simple, but addicting TCG gameplay
- Dozens of cards with different skills to get and upgrade
- Millions of cards-tokens combinations which guarantees that your deck will be unique
- 6 different card qualities Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythical to build your deck from, because why not
- Fast gameplay. No need to invest hours to enjoy the game!
For more info, visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.runningpillow.DWL
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Improves Combat System, Expands World
- The last update for Gloria Victis follows and greatly expands the latest changes for combat mechanics and PVP experience.
- Closed Beta Date Announced For District 187: Sin Streets
- Netmarble (CJ Games Global) has announced that District 187: Sin Streets will begin closed beta on September 18.