Deal signed to bring LAST Online to North America
Eden Entertainment has partnered with Gamigo on an agreement to bring LAST Online to North America (and Europe.)
LAST Online is described as a “non-targeting action MMORPG.” It has supposedly received positive reviews in the Asian market, but since it’s currently planning its first phases of closed beta testing, we can expect not to see this title appear for a while yet in the western market.
From some early screenshots, the game appears to be similar to many other classic 3D MMORPGs, but I am suspecting the combat is more action-oriented than a typical MMORPG. As always, stay tuned here for more information about this upcoming game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (5/30): ArcheAge
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Update 17 is now live for Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Revisit the Ruins of Gianthold in DDO's latest update.
- New RaiderZ Video Highlights Goblin Gollem
- With the closed beta just five days away, Perfect World Entertainment has released a new video for RaiderZ.