Deal signed to bring LAST Online to North America
Eden Entertainment has partnered with Gamigo on an agreement to bring LAST Online to North America (and Europe.)
LAST Online is described as a “non-targeting action MMORPG.” It has supposedly received positive reviews in the Asian market, but since it’s currently planning its first phases of closed beta testing, we can expect not to see this title appear for a while yet in the western market.
From some early screenshots, the game appears to be similar to many other classic 3D MMORPGs, but I am suspecting the combat is more action-oriented than a typical MMORPG. As always, stay tuned here for more information about this upcoming game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - VR Mode Released
- Try out the new features with the free update
- DOFUS update 2.23: The Gears of Xelorium Now Available
- Xelor's domain, this new Divine Dimension is at the heart of the next update. The Great Chronomaster messes with the temporal markers the...
- Blade Hunter – Satisfy your Violent Urges
- MMOHuts' ApocaRUFF reviews Blade Hunter, a newly released side-scrolling ARPG from R2 Games.