Deal signed to bring LAST Online to North America
Eden Entertainment has partnered with Gamigo on an agreement to bring LAST Online to North America (and Europe.)
LAST Online is described as a “non-targeting action MMORPG.” It has supposedly received positive reviews in the Asian market, but since it’s currently planning its first phases of closed beta testing, we can expect not to see this title appear for a while yet in the western market.
From some early screenshots, the game appears to be similar to many other classic 3D MMORPGs, but I am suspecting the combat is more action-oriented than a typical MMORPG. As always, stay tuned here for more information about this upcoming game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Next-Gen Space RTS Starfall Tactics Debuts on Kickstarter
- Only three days into the crowdfunding campaign, the developer has already secured $5,294 from Kickstarter backers.
- Brave Frontier's Raid Battle & 7-Star Starter Units Update Now Live
- The highly-anticipated update to Brave Frontier is now available, bringing the dynamic new Raid Battle feature to international players.
- Shikihime Garden - Rixty Cards Available; New update coming soon
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher recently has announced their teaming up with the payment service provider Rixty to launch ...