Deadbreed: Hardcore MOBA hits Steam Greenlight
A group of Swedish game developer veterans (formerly known for their development of “Just Cause” from Avalanche Studios) has come together to make Deadbreed — a darker hardcore MOBA with unprecedented hero customizability and RPG gameplay features. This high-end next generation MOBA is the first release from the Swedish stealth startup. “I wanted to play a MOBA where I could totally customize how my hero looked and, more importantly played, but I couldn’t find one,” explains Stefan Ljungqvist, developer at the Stockholm based studio.
While giving the player complete freedom over character customization, which includes full control over character appearances, Sentinel battles where players can choose their endgame boss fight and extra features like PvP quests, Deadbreed sets itself from pack by offering a ton of unique features never before attempted in the genre.
“Talking to friends, I realized I wasn’t the only one wanting this, so we decided to make it. Also, this was our chance to make a darker themed MOBA for hardcore gamers like ourselves and bring in some additional RPG gameplay features.” The response from Deadbreed’s weeks old Steam Greenlight campaign and community feedback indicate that many gamers seem to agree. After a decade of making triple A action console games, it feels good to return to your roots,” continues Stefan, who also has a background as a pen-and-paper RPG and miniatures games designer. “It feels great to make monsters again!”
Deadbreed is currently accepting signups for its upcoming closed Beta and is available for PC. For more information, visit: http://www.deadbreed.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ilya Muromets: Early Access Program Available Today
- 1С Game Studios and the Russian Military Historical Society are excited to announce that the Early Access program for ILYA MUROMETS, a new fl...
- League of Legends Championship Cosplay and Giveaway
- Hey this is DizzyPW here for a special surprise Monday feature! Last Friday Kitty Mach was kind enough to not only sneak me into the League of...
- Dream of Mirror Online Launching Open Beta
- Suba Games has announced that Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) will be launching its open beta on Friday, March 20 at 5pm Eastern.