Deadbreed enters Early Access for Steam on July 1st
The small Swedish indie studio announced today that the high-end next generation MOBA Deadbreed® is available on Steam Early Access for PC on July 1st.
As a celebration of Friday the 13th, the Deadbreed team decided to add Corpus (Hero) to all Early Access packages. “We should have released the teaser trailer earlier, however I ended up at the emergency room with my son that evening and we couldn’t get this out until now.” Stefan Ljungqvist, Creative Director at Deadbreed commented. “I am not superstitious, and there’s absolutely no evidence that Friday the 13th is unlucky, or that the full moon changes human behavior, but after that day I might need to reconsider.”
It was a really special Friday the 13th as it was also Full Moon. It’s pretty rare for these two events to fall on the same day. The last time it happened was in October of 2000 and the next time will be in August 2049.”
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/277950/?snr=1_4_4__105_1
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World Hits Closed Beta
- Testing begins for the newly designed MMO, The Aurora World.
- Forge of Empires launched for iPad
- InnoGames just released the long-awaited iPad version of its award-winning online game Forge of Empires. From now on, Forge of Empires is avai...
- RuneScape Launches ‘Pay through Play’ Currency
- Jagex talks big as they give players a new currency to open up premium options through play time.