Deadbreed enters Early Access for Steam on July 1st
The small Swedish indie studio announced today that the high-end next generation MOBA Deadbreed® is available on Steam Early Access for PC on July 1st.
As a celebration of Friday the 13th, the Deadbreed team decided to add Corpus (Hero) to all Early Access packages. “We should have released the teaser trailer earlier, however I ended up at the emergency room with my son that evening and we couldn’t get this out until now.” Stefan Ljungqvist, Creative Director at Deadbreed commented. “I am not superstitious, and there’s absolutely no evidence that Friday the 13th is unlucky, or that the full moon changes human behavior, but after that day I might need to reconsider.”
It was a really special Friday the 13th as it was also Full Moon. It’s pretty rare for these two events to fall on the same day. The last time it happened was in October of 2000 and the next time will be in August 2049.”
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/277950/?snr=1_4_4__105_1
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Finds Success on Greenlight in First Weekend
- Black Eye Games has pushed their indie sandbox fighter, Gloria Victis, onto the Steam Store's Greenlight and landed in the top 100 in the...
- New Wave of Elder Scrolls Online Invites Hits Inboxes
- Elder Scrolls testers can rejoice at the news that a new stress test is coming the weekend of January 10 through the 12.
- Valentine's Day Events In Guns and Robots
- Masthead Studios announces Valentine's events for Guns and Robots, including contests and a new game mode.