D&D Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy New Monsters
Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – The Shadowfell Conspiracy! The upcoming expansion brings a host of new monsters to the game including:
– Griffon: These creatures are often found in the Storm Horns, both at the highest peaks and into the foothills. They’ll attack any prey that enters their territory.
– Harpy: These flying scavangers nest in the Storm Horns. Sometimes they’ll attack travelers in the Storm Horns passes, and sometimes they might try luring them in with conversation or song. Either way, players will need to take care to not turn into Harpy food.
– Satyr: Satyrs are found in the foothills of the Stormhorns. They are sometimes friendly, and might ask a traveler to join in their feasts and song. Such a traveler might also become the feast for unfriendly Satyrs.
– Lizardfolk: These savage reptilian warriors have taken to looting the Prison for supplies, and will attack anyone who attempts to interfere with their plundering ways. Though rumor has it that the Lizardfolk are willing to smuggle others in and out of the Prison through the tunnels… for a price.
– Dracolich: A powerful white Dracolich has been spotted flying over the peaks of the Storm Horns. Where this undead dragon came from and what relationship it has to the Netherese forces pouring into the remote mountain range remain unclear.
– And many more!
no images were found
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn Now Available
- This brand new season marks the debut of a revamped Cardassian mission series and two new featured episodes.
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: New Content Announced
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the hugely popular competitive shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will receive a wealth of new con...
- Trials of Ascension: New Demo Testing Incoming
- Forged Chaos, the creators behind Trails of Ascension, an immersive Sandbox MMORPG, has recently revealed that one of their development goals ...