DCUO’s Latest Feature is Weapon Mastery
Combat is heating up in DC Universe Online! SOE released the highly anticipated Weapon Mastery feature in DCUO as a free game update for all players. Making combat more fun, dynamic and challenging, Weapon Mastery gives…
- Heroes and Villains opportunity to play off of the type of character that uses varying weapons, such as Deathstroke or Arsenal.
- Players the ability to master multiple weapon types and seamlessly combine them during combat.
- Players more ways to reach maximum effectiveness with their power, as well as granting them greater flexibility and power during fights.
DCUO also released early access to the next DLC, Amazon Fury Part I, for Members. The latest content will officially be released on Tuesday, May 6.
Amazon Fury Part I introduces a band-new storyline featuring Wonder Woman, Circe, Hippolyta and the Amazons, as well as a new shared open area, Solo Iconic Visions, a 4-player Alert and two new duos.
More info on Amazon Fury Part I can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Charge: New Action RPG MOBA available on mobile platforms
- uCool, an independent game developer known for the popular free-to-play online PC game Tynon, today announced that its first mobile title, He...
- World of Warriors Now Available on Google Play
- Mind Candy™ today has launched its hit mobile game, World of Warriors™, on Android Devices. World of Warriors is an epic adventure and com...
- First Assault Available Soon on Steam
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault Online (First Assault) will be available soon to players via Steam.